photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, May 19, 2014

Like A Broken Record - Keeping it Simple


Not to sound like a broken record or anything (and I am going to sound like one), but this year, I am really feeling the need to keep my looks simple, simple and more simple.  But I don't want to be bland either.  I want quality over quantity and classic over trendy, all while staying modern and fresh.  I purchased the  lace top, the jeans (similar) and the necklace. I LOVE them all.  They all fit so well, which rarely happens. I would love to get the rest, the watchtote and the pink pump. So, I'm keeping my eyes wide open for those to go on sale.  By the way, the pink pump is soooo pretty in person and the reviews I read all say it's super comfy too.  Can't beat that combo, right?! 

How about you?  Are you working on putting together a certain look?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips