Happy Valentine's Day~~ Will you be my Valentine? :)
The hubs and I are staying in. We made plans to celebrate tomorrow, Saturday instead. Yes, we've been together long enough to treat Valentine's Day with a grain of practicality and measured excitement.
So, here's what's on my mind this weekend:
- Valentine Day's dinner - Nutella with raspberry crepes;
- Saturday date nite at Serpico, a new place for us;
- Get girly with my new make-up palette Naked 3 (I finally caved into hype and decided to give this a try after looking at a very old and tired 4 color palette I got from MAC like 3 or 4 years ago!);
- I literally spritzed out the last drop of Jo Malone's Nectarine Blossom & Honey scent, so I'm desperately waiting for the Rose perfume to be delivered any day now;
- I can't get enough of the terrarium trend - I'm eying West Elm's gold trimmed terrarium; and
- I also can't get enough of minimalism trend - I mean just looking at this sophisticated black, white & green combo and I am encouraged to purge everything I haven't touched for the last 3 months out the window and start fresh!
Happy Valentine's Day weekend~~