photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, February 7, 2014

TGIF - Whatcha Up To?



TGIF!!! It's been one cold and at times, treacherous week in the suburbs of Philly. We've had to deal with pounds of snow and icy conditions for days. Even the local court house closed twice and that's like never happened as long as I've lived in this area!!  Well, we made it to the finish line, aka Friday, so let's live it up!

This weekend...

  • I may take the plunge and treat ma-self to this Madewell tote. 
  • I'm also eyeing this $60 H&M quilted faux leather jacket for spring (if it'll just get here already). 
  • I will try my darnest to eat healthier b/c the winter pounds are seriously not cute!! This edamame & corn salad is definitely a good start!
  • I need to start planning for Valentine's Day - you know, something sweet for my hubs. (And for me too? Like this pretty bowl. (sold out online but I bet the store has it!)
  • Read up on these recently discovered exquisite blogs: Upperlyne and Flourish Design and Style.  Their Instagrams also provide major inspiration on all things gorgeous and practical.  My kinda gals!! 
Happy weekend~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips