photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, May 3, 2013

TGIF - Whatcha Up To?

TGIF!!! My favoritest day of the week~~  
I am hoping the weather turns out great like last weekend!

Here's something I would LOVE to bake during this warm season. 


Gluten Free Rhubarb Coconut Tart.  Whaaat?!  Sounds too good to be true.  I do need a scoop of vanilla ice cream with this one though! 

Weekend means cleaning and straightening up the house.  Check out this Loft tour that just makes me want to copy everything for my place.  



During the weekend, I also enjoy finding new blogs and reading up on all the old entries (kinda like the way I discovered Homeland and watched all the back episodes in like 2 days!).  That blog this weekend will be the Matchbook Magazine. Wherever have I been??!!


I hope I have a good mail day as I am patiently waiting for this



I had a $50 reward coupon from Piperlime plus 10% off sales on wedges. Yup, that means under $20!!  This will be my work shoes for the summer :) 

Hope you guys have a great, fun-filled, and relaxing weekend~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips