photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Peaceful Sunday



Hi there~  Sorry I've been so MIA.  I gotta tell you, it's hard to get my head back into the normal routine of things after Christmas.  Especially when on Christmas Day, my husband fell while snowboarding and hit a rock, resulting in 2 broken ribs and a contusion to one of his lungs.  You can imagine the state of my emotions and mind since then.  But Randy is getting better and adjusting to being INCREDIBLY uncomfortable, in a lot of pain, and unable to do a lot of the things he used to be able to do, as simple as sitting down or standing up. Yeah - this was indeed a memorable Christmas Day.  

Everything started to feel more settled yesterday when it started to snow here. There's nothing more serene than the quietness brought on by snow.  

I have no big plans for the new year's eve or day.  I think Randy and I can enjoy some quiet down time with our puppies, cuddling on the couch, with a little glass or two of bubbly.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips