photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, November 9, 2012

TGIF - Whatcha Up To?

TGIF!!  Are we glad the weekend is here or what?!  I am. It's been a very busy week at work and at home as well.  And the busy-ness will continue this weekend as I have a lot of errands to run and work to do.  I am however going to relax tonight by staying in, cuddling with my puppies, and watching some t.v. or reading a book, which is something I haven't done in awhile.  And guess where I'll be comfortably doing all of this?  On our NEW SOFA!!!!  Remember on Monday I said I purchased something?  Well, this is one of them - I KNOW, there's one more and that's for a later reveal :) Check out the new sectional (sorry about the less than perfect photos.  I really need to work on my photography skills). 


A view from the stairs to the loft - left is where you start seeing the sofa...


Here's the view of our little nook, where we watch t.v. and hang out w/ our puppies. 


So, there you have it. My reveal of our new sectional :) Oh - where's it from?  Macy's. The price was obviously a huge factor.  But we didn't want to spend less and get something that may not last long.  But this sectional came at a reduced price (still more than I wanted to pay) with a quality that both Randy and I felt warranted the price.  The fabric is akin to a very soft chenille like material, in dark grey. This "upgraded" version of microfiber leaves no hand or body prints, and is also very easily washable, which is a total must when you have two white furry dogs and two heavy coffee drinkers. And the seats are very firm, which we really like. Getting a new sofa has been on our agenda for some time and it felt really really good to treat ourselves to this new sectional. I feel like a kid who got her gift on her Christmas list :) 

Hope you have a great weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips